Where do you obtain information on Court Judgements?

Dun & Bradstreet is provided with up to date information on satisfied County Court Judgements by The Registry’s Trust. We’re also updated when a judgement is taken out on a specific business. We only accept information from the The Registry’s Trust, if you need to update a County Court Judgement file, please do so with The Registry’s Trust. 

Was this answer useful?

Please note that we are unable to respond to feedback. Please use our Contact Us form if your query requires a response.