How do I provide D&B with financials?

If you are a registered company, you will need to file your financials through to Companies House if you are located in the UK or CRO if you are located in Ireland.


Dun & Bradstreet automatically receive financials that are filed at the above registries.


If you would like to provide full financials to Dun & Bradstreet, this can be done by clicking here.


In order to update financials on an international company, please contact your local market.

Was this answer useful?

Please note that we are unable to respond to feedback. Please use our Contact Us form if your query requires a response.