Our FAQ search engine allows you to either type your question, or search by topic area or by product for a broad search. Or, you can complete all the fields to narrow down your search for precise and relevant results.
After your search is complete, the FAQs are presented in a list, ordered by popularity and relevance. You'll notice that when you read the answer to a question, all other related questions are conveniently listed below.
The technology behind this uses natural language search, which means it looks for the main concepts behind the question or phrase you have entered, in addition to matching 'keywords'. To retrieve more relevant results, try to use simple language in your question, and remember to include a few keywords relating to the information you're looking for.
How you phrase your question is not crucial - it's the meaning behind the words that is important. The same question, if posed in a number of different ways, will return similar results.
Use the tips below to optimize your search and retrieve more useful results.
- For specific queries, enter your question, and narrow it down by selecting a topic area, and the product your question is related to.
- If you're unable to find the answer to your question, try broadening your search by typing in your question and setting the topic and product fields to ‘all areas'. Alternatively, leave the question field blank, and select the topic or product areas to browse our portfolio of questions.
- Ask only one question at a time.
- Keep your questions simple and precise. Simple questions always get the most accurate results.
- If your question doesn't return useful results, check your spelling - particularly of technical terms.
We hope you find the tips above helpful. But if you've already tried these, please email us your question and we'll get back to you with an answer.